- Pan: SS 304 semi ellipsoidal size pan with a circular mouth for charging & discharging. Pan mounted at an inclination of 45 degrees to the horizontal.
- Drive Assembly: Consists of a suitable 2 HP 3 Phase, 240 V, and 1440-RPM Crompton motor with suitable worm reduction gearbox.
- Hot Air Blower: The unit is provided with an air blower 50 CFM consisting of suitable 0.5 HP 3 Phase 240 V, 2880-RPM electric motor.
- Control Panel: Unit provided with suitable control panel with starters and push button to actuate the drive and for blower. The circuit consists of MCCBs, relays and contractors in series ample overload protection are provided by the MCCB.
- Mounting: The motor and gearbox is mounted inside sturdy MS frame and the pan mounted on the Gearing housing fitted in the stand. Blower mounted by the side of the stand or placed in remote location if required.
- Finish: All joints argon Arc welded and all SS Parts polished to mirror finished and MS parts painted to smooth finish.